IMPORTANT! Fund raising guidelines
You have been given a gift by God.
Are you using it?
The Funding Committee would like to challenge you to be the person in this story that made their talent work for them.
How does this work?
- You loan CAPNM $20.00.
- With this $20 you could do many things:
- Buy wool and sell your finished product (shawl, mitts, hat, purse, scarf…)
- Buy baking supplies and sell finished goodies after Church
- Take a few great pictures and use the $20 to purchase frames – sell finished art work
- Purchase a canvas and some paint and produce a masterpiece to be sold to friends or family.
- Host a party, tea party, a night of singing & games, sell tickets
- Host a concert at the church – use your $20 for refreshments – freewill offering.
Use your imagination and your talents and let’s see who can generate the most funds from $20.
Remember when you’re calculating your net return – pay back your $20.00 (If you wish to donate it over and above the net return – we’d be pleased to receive it!!!)
Have fun – tell us how you made your funds and send your TALENT return to Katie (our Coordinator) by cheque - made out to CAPNM. We’ll publish all responses (unless you ask us not to) in the next Newsletter.
Keith Hudson – Funding Committee